Winter can be tough on your home but there are plenty of things you can do to get it ready for the big chill.
- One in three (32%) child seats are fitted incorrectly
- One in 10 (10%) of these are dangerously wrong putting children at high risk of injury in the event of an accident
- Over a third of parents (35%) admit they struggle to install their child seats
- Half of parents (50%) not switching off air bag when child seat is in front passenger seat
Parents are risking their children’s lives as they fail to fit child seats properly.
- Three quarters of a million British women are planning a ‘girly holiday’ to Turkey, India, Egypt or Kenya in the next 24 months
- Yet these four destinations rank among the top 10 most dangerous countries in the world for female travellers
- Travellers four times as likely to check the temperate of a country than local safety statistics
According to research by travel insurer Sheilas’ Wheels, over a quarter (27%) of women are planning to travel either on their own or as part of a female group in the next two years, with more than three quarters of a million